Velux VS Manual Operated Skylight
The brilliantly simple VS Velux Pitched roof window skylight incorporates the Velux high-performance laminated glazing unit and an all Maintenance-free anodized heavy gauge aluminium metal exterior frame withstands the extremes of the Australian climate.
Velux VS Manual Operated Openable Skylight
Solar Powered skylights and Electric openable skylights come with a Wireless control system. Radio frequency controller with advanced control options for both skylight and blind operation. Rain sensor automatically closes the skylight when rain is detected.
Features of a Velux VS Manually Operated Skylight:
- High performance double with NEAT™ outer coating which reduces cleaning frequency.
- Choice of 9 sizes.
- Insect screen fitted as standard which is also removable.
- Complete with flashing for corrugated iron or tile roofs.
- Radiant heat block approx 80%
- UV Harmful rays block approx 99%
Solar Powered Skylights Control options VSS
- Manual operated, requires winder handle or telescopic rod control
- Solar Powered skylight (see VSS) features a solar panel that captures available daylight to recharge a high efficient, concealed battery powered operator and control system
- Electronic operated, requires power supply 240 volts