Double Glazed Skylights
- There is 5.36mm Laminated inner panes for added safety.
- 9mm Argon filled cavity for some thermal insulation.
- Double layer of low-E3 coating which increases thermal performance and reduces UV rays.
- There is a 3mm Outer pane of toughed safety glass.
- A NEATTM coating to reduce the cleaning frequency.
- Warm edge technology increases energy efficiency.
- Radiant heat block 80%
- UV rays blocked 99%
- Noise reduction factor 32 decibels
- WERS rating: 5 Star
- Double layer of low-E3 coating
- 10 year warranty on insulated glass seal
- Toughened safety glass.
NEAT™ Photocatalytic Coating
- A Silicone Dioxide/Titanium Dioxide coating reacts with the sun’s UV rays to decompose surface organic dirt before rinsing away with the next shower of rain, thereby reducing the cleaning frequency.
- The coating also makes the glass surface smoother, so water disperses evenly, sheets off and evaporates quickly, thereby minimising water spotting on the pane.