The Velux GPL is a Dual action roof window. The GPL is built for shallower pitched roofs for use in attics to maximise roof top views.
Velux GPL Dual Action Roof Windows
The GPL Dual Action Roof window is ideal for in-reach attic situations, it is designed for attics with shallower pitched roofs. The Velux GPL is an openable dual action roof window designed for in-reach applications and developed for use in attics and lofts to maximise the roof top views and ventilation.
Features of a Velux GGL Centre Pivot Roof Window
- Opens in two ways: the bottom handle allows for the top-hung opening; while a short pull on the top control bar operates the filtered vent flap for background ventilation even while the window is shut. A longer pull allows the sash to rotate 180° for ease of cleaning the outer pane from inside the room.
- Quality White painted pine sash and frame
- Complete with outer aluminium cappings and flashings for corrugated iron or tile roofs.
- Available in 5 sizes
- Laminated double glazing as standard
- Insect screen available as extra