Solar Powered Skylights Velux VSS
The brilliantly simple VSS window solar powered skylights incorporate the Velux high-performance laminated glazing unit and an all Maintenance-free anodized heavy gauge aluminium metal exterior frame withstands the extremes of the Australian climate.
Velux Solar Powered Skylights (Openable Velux VSS)
Solar Powered skylights and Electric openable skylights come with a Wireless control system. Radio frequency controller with advanced control options for both skylight and blind operation. Rain sensor automatically closes the skylight when rain is detected.
Features of a Velux VSS Solar Powered Skylight:
- High performance double with NEAT™ outer coating which reduces cleaning frequency.
- Choice of 9 sizes
- Insect screen fitted as standard.
- Complete with flashing for corrugated iron or tile roofs.
- Radiant heat block approx 80%
- UV Harmful rays block approx 99%
- A rain sensor automatically closes the skylight when rain has been detected.
Solar Powered Skylight Control options
- Manual operated, requires winder handle or telescopic rod control (see VS)
- Solar Powered skylight features a solar panel that captures available daylight to recharge a high efficient, concealed battery powered operator and control system
- Electronic operated, requires power supply 240 volts